« Prima Art Venture Anaheim 2015 | Main | Prima Special Delivery February Kit projects »

March 04, 2015



Trina my dear, you have an uncanny ability to post just the right thing exactly when I need to read it. So spooky. But sooo valuable. Thanks for the reminder. Doing our best 80% of the time cancels out the other 20% when things all turn to s*#t. Your family are a lucky crew to have you.


loved that pic at the top....
ALL YOU MAMAS ROCK...and yes i am shouting!!!!

The comments to this entry are closed.

My Photo

Where I'm teaching

  • Scrapping & Paper Arts Retreat
    Friday 21 August to Sunday 23 August 2015 in Blenheim, South Island
  • SENZ Ltd - Home
    10th-12th July 2015. This year, not only will I be teaching at SENZ, but I will also be selling my kits at a stall I will be sharing with Robbi Bell.
  • 2016 Patchwork, Quilting and Paper Craft Cruise
    1st -9th April 2016 on board the Celebrity Solstice. From Sydney to New Caledonia and back to Sydney. A huge selection of tutors to choose from, including a variety of scrapbooking and quilting.

Find me here

  • Spellbinders
    international blog ambassador blinkie
  • 180animatedDT


  • Big Picture Classes


  • Spellbinders-Love-you
    My work for Spellbinders 2012

I'm working with

Networked blogs

Visitor Locations

Favorite online sites