Well, this week I'm getting on a big jet plane and heading over to Indonesia to teach a couple days of classes.
I'm really looking forward to it!
If you are coming to class, following is a list of what you might like to bring :
Bring list for Trina McClune’s class at MSI Indonesia, Jan 2013
Items that will help you create faster (I will provide all of these, but if you have them and bring your own, It will allow you to continue quicker).
- Corner rounder
- Hole punch
- Distress ink – Frayed burlap, Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar.
- Glimmermist – pink, yellow, dark brown/black
- Scoring blade for trimmer (or scoring tool).
- Bone knife
- 1” circle punch
- Water pen
- Prima brick wall mask
- Craft knife
- Hot glue gun
- White paint/gesso
- Your favourite border punch (as above I will be providing punches, but if you have a
favourite, bring it along).
- Grand Calibur and the following dies: Spellbinders Foliage, Lotus Pendant, Floral
Doily Motif, Decorative Labels One, Grand Decorative Circles, Fantastic
- Cuttlebug and the following dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz Pocket, Tattered Banners.
- Winsor & Newton Iridescent Medium
Specific things you will need to bring on top of your standard scrapbooking kit:
- A variety of adhesives (Helmer 450 glue, double sided tape Magic Mount, foam
- A small quote measuring approx 4cm across x 5cm high when printed.
I can't wait to see you!