- I start French lessons this morning. I'm nervous and excited. Eeeeek.
- The kids have speeches this morning at school. What they want to be when they grow up. Sarah would like to be one of three things a baker, an artist and a beauty designer (making perfumes etc). Matt wants to be the All Blacks captain. Love it. Their speeches are well thought out and should make for interesting listening. Go them!
- Rugby prize giving is tomorrow. We know Dan is getting a prize. Exciting times!
- Get to meet Janine K this weekend! Yay!!! Can't wait!
- Blondie, our wee white chinese silky/frizzle is broody. YES!!!!! Means we get to have more chicks soon. Breeds are being discussed and we think we can get 9 eggs (due to her size). Today we're going for lavender leghorns, campines and buff sussex's. Tomorrow may bring a change to that line up. LOL.
- Our fridge stinks. I've cleaned it out twice. Andy once. We can not find the smell (I still think it's the cheese he's making?). HATE IT! Any suggestions????
- Trees are cut down. Very exciting. What a difference it's made to the bottom of the section. Not sooooo much to the top, but Wow! They are barging the left over bits out and we have a TON of wood for firewood next year. Awesome.
And that's about it for now. Have a fab Friday all!