We've had a lovely lazy weekend a bit of sport, a bit of Star Trek, a bit of shopping. A little bit of everything really. But there have been some special moments that have really made me smile....
- As I walked down the hall on Sat morning smelling cooking and realising that the kids had made their own breakfast while I was being lazy in bed. They made their own pancake batter and then cooked it. All together. All taking a part. To say I am proud is an understatement. 8, 8 and 6 years old! You kids rock!
- To see Sarah take on a role in her netball game she wasn't expecting when her team mate got injured. Go Sarah Go.
- To hear about Matt's hat trick of tries in his rugby game. AMAZING effort Matt!!!!
- Seeing Matt running off with an old friend he no longer sees everyday (he's moved schools) for a sleep over just like they are still the best of friends that they actually are.
- Seeing Matt sitting on Andy's knee telling him out of the blue that he loves him.
- The eclectic taste of my youngest son who would like a pirate themed party at Chipmunks with Angry Birds invitations and cake. Ooooookkkkkk.
I'm a lucky lady indeed.